Arkansas Vertical Fake ID Under 21 Features:
- Vertical Card – Issued to those who are not 21 years of age or older at the time you apply for your driver license.
- Teslin – Card stock is the exact same material a real issued driver license is printed on.
- Rainbow Printing – Feature that allows one color to change to another before transitioning back to the original color.
- Optical Variable Ink – Moving the card left to right or front to back the ink changes color.
- Optical Variable Ghost Image – Cardholder image in optical variable ink next to main image. Can be best viewed by tilting the card in different directions.
- Microprint – Miniature text viewed best under magnification.
- Multiple Laser Image – Feature that enables two or more images to occupy the same area.
- Ultra Violet Ink – Identical to the real issued UV design can be seen under black light on the front of the card.
- Ultra Violet Ghost Image – Under black light your card will show a second cardholder image printed using the same color UV ink in the exact location.
- Scannable 2D Barcode – We encode correctly with your data, so your card will 100% scan on any capable license reader.